RBI Issued new Rs.200/- Notes: On Wednesday India Finance Minister Arun Jaitley had announced that. RBI(Reserve Bank of India) is going to release new Rs.200/- notes. New Rs.200/- notes will be used in the market from August last week or from September first week. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) ha a proposal to bring Rs.200 notes when demonetization of notes had occurred. For the first time in, history RBI had Issued new Rs.2000/- when demonetization had occurred and now after one year of demonetization RBI had again issued a new Notes of Rs.200/- notes were cleared by the India Finance Ministry Arun Jaitley the design has reportedly been approved by the Prime Minister’s Office.
- RBI issued new Rs.200 Notes said by Finance Minister on Wednesday.
- RBI are printing around 50 Crores notes of Rs.200/-
- Rs.200/- will be started in the market from August Last week or September 1st week.
- Many days before RBI had also introduced new Rs.50/- Notes.
- Both the new notes will be started in last week of August.
RBI had Announced New Rs.200/- Notes say’s Finance Minister: 50 Crores notes will be produced in the last week of August:
- On Wednesday Finance Minister Arun Jaitley had said that RBI is ready to issue new Rs.200/- Notes from the last week of August or First week of September. After demonetization of Rs.1000 and Rs.500, There is no other denomination available between Rs 100 and Rs 500 and RBI are expecting Rs 200 notes to become very popular.
- RBI(Reserve Bank of India) had printed 50 Crores notes of new Rs.200/-. And RBI is expecting to release this new notes in the market from August last week.
- Finance Minister had clearly said that this new notes will be started in the market from the August Last week.
- Many days before RBI had also introduced a new fluorescent blue Rs.50/- notes banknotes bearing the motif of Hampi with Chariot that depicts India’s cultural heritage.
- Both the notes Rs.200 and Rs.50 will be issued at the same time.
Introduction of Rs.200/- notes will serve two purposes and they are to facilitate cash usages from a transaction motive perspective and will increase the share of small denomination notes in the overall World currency circulation.
For More News Visit: Fimetriks