UGCAP 2017 Second allotment: Mahatma Gandhi University of Kottayam, Kerala., has published the second allotment of UGCAP 2017 as per given schedule. The first allotment was published on 13th June, 2017 whereas the second allotment was schedule for 19th June, 2017. Candidates who applied in the first allotment but didn’t get a seat can check the second allotment to test their luck. There is a special second allotment for SC/ST candidates on July 18th, 2017 which will give them a better chance of reserving the seat. As, UGCAP 2017 Second Allotment for MG University Degree is being published today, read how to register and the rules and regulations.
The first announcement of MG university allotments for undergraduate students was commenced on May 18th, 2017 and many students have applied since. The first allotment was held on June 13th, 2017 and students were either asked to confirm the allotted seat or asked to participate in second allotment to change the college.
The second allotment can be checked online by logging in at www.cap.mgu.ac.in, and if you are selected., you can download the Allotment Memo from your account page.
UGCAP 2017: MG University(MGU) Degree Second Allotment results declared at www.cap.mgu.ac.in, instructions to check and apply
MG University second allotment: There are two options in any allotment process that are ‘temporary’ and ‘permanent’. Candidates who are satisfied with a current allotment should delete other higher/lower options selected and confirm the allotted seat and take a ‘permanent admission’. Candidates who are not satisfied with their allotted seats can take ‘temporary admission’, which means that they can still resubmit for the next allotment while retaining the seat in current allotment. No confirmation is needed for Temporary allotments.
How to check MG University Second allotment results
To check UGCAP MGU Second Allotment results online,
- Go to www.cap.mgu.ac.in from your browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Google Chrome only)
- Login with your credentials from the login page.
- After logging in, click the ‘Check Allotment’ button on the left side of homepage.
- Enter your Application ID and Date of Birth and password here.
- Download the ‘Allotment Memo’ provided you get the seat.
Instructions to candidates
Follow the below instructions to confirm the seat in second allotment.
- Download the ‘Allotment Memo’ after logging in.
- Remit a free of Rs.853/- for General category and Rs.50/- for SC/ST candidates through the online payment gateway.
- Report to the colleges to confirm the seat before 20th June, 2017.
For more news, Follow Filmetriks.