TS ECET 2017 Counselling Dates: TS ECET 2017 exam was conducted on May 6th 2017 with in 10 days on May 15th TS ECET Results are out. Students who completes there Diploma(In all the branches) and who wants to do higher education like B.E, B-Tech and B-Pharmacy then they should write TS ECET examination. Diploma is 3 years and TS ECET students who join Lateral entry to second Year courses like B.E, B-Tech and B-Pharmacy.
Many Students who had appeared for TS ECET examination now they are ready for Certificate Verification Rank Wise, Web Options to join in B.E, B-Tech and B-Pharmacy courses. For more information about TS ECET 2017 Counselling Dates visit ECET official website tsecet.nic.in.
TS ECET 2017 Counselling Dates are Confirmed for Certificate Verification Rank Wise, Web Options @ tsecet.nic.in:
From 30th June TS ECET Counselling 2017 would be started according to rank wise. First candidates must complete Certificate Verification and then candidate should do option entry on specified date. Here we have given dates for certificate verification and for web option entry.
- Document/ certificate Verification: 30th June – 3rd July
- Web Option Entry: 1st July – 5th July
- Change in Options: 5th July
- ECET Seat Allotment: 7th July
- Classes Starts from: 10th July
Required Certificates for TS ECET 2017 Verification:
students who are qualified in the Entrance Test have to pay the processing fee of verification Rs.1000/- (OC/BC), Rs.500/-(SC/ST).
- TSECET-2017 Rank Card.
- TS ECET-2017 and Hall Ticket.
- Aadhaar Card.
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo.
- Diploma / Degree Memorandum of Marks.
- Diploma / Degree Provisional Certificate.
- Study Certificate from IV to Diploma (9th class to degree in case of B.Sc).
- Transfer Certificate (T.C).
- Income Certificate issued on or after 01.01.2017 by competent authority, if
- Integrated Caste Certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable.
- Physically Challenged (PH) / Children of Armed Forces Personnel (CAP) / National Cadet Crops (NCC) / Sports and Games / Minority certificate, if applicable.
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for a period of 10 years in case of Non-Local candidates.
- Residence Certificate of candidate for a period of 7 years preceding to qualifying examination in case where the candidate has no institutionalised education.
Follow Filmetriks for more latest news.