JMI Entrance exam results 2017: JMI board has released results for students who applied for B.Tech entrance exam in Jamia Millia Islamia. The results were previously announced to be declared on 30 June, 2017, but were delayed and released on July 3, 2017. Jamia Millia Islamia released the JMI B.Tech results 2017 for Civil, Computers, Electronics, Mechanical and Communications department. Students who had taken the entrance exam for B.Tech course can check their Jamia Millia Islamia Entrance Exam results 2017 on their official website www.jmi.ac.in. As holidays have come to an end, students and parents are waiting patiently for entrance exam results.
Jamia Millia Islamia B.Tech Entrance exam results 2017 @ jmi.ac.in
A press release from JMI board had said that ‘It is hereby informed that the list of selected/wait list candidates could not be released on 30.06.2017 and will be released on 03.07.2017’.
Scorecards will also be released in patterns that are similar to JEE MAINS scorecard. As Jamia Millia Islamia is a central university, many students applied for the entrance test. Scorecards can be downloaded from the official website.
How to check Jamia Millia Islamia B.Tech Entrance Exam results 2017
Follow the below steps to check JMI B.Tech entrance results 2017 and download the scorecard after checking your results.
- Go to the official website of JMI board, www.jmi.ac.in
- On the ‘Important links’ section, click on ‘Click to check the admission result’.
- A new tab with ‘Admission results 2017-18’ will be opened.
- Select session as ‘July 2017-18’.
- Then select your ‘Programme category’ and ‘Programme course’, hit search
- You will be displayed links with ‘list of selected candidates’ and ‘list of candidates with rank’.
- Open both the files and check for your name and rank.
Scorecards will be released soon on the official website www.jmi.ac.in
For more education news, follow ‘filmetriks‘.