B.Pharma KEA Seat Allotment 2017: Karnatak Examination Authority had declared KEA 2017 Seat Allotment of B.Pharmacy and Pharma.D. Today after 4 P.M KEA declares B.Pharmacy and Pharma.D Seat allotment results in official Website of KEA(kea.kar.nic.in). Students who had appeared for these exam now they can check KEA B.Pharmacy and Pharma.D Seat allotment results. After many postpones at last KAE had declared that today after 4 P.M the results will be out and students who got seat in college should download Allotment Order till August 14th 2017. .
Check B.Pharma KEA Seat Allotment Results 2017 @kea.kar.nic.in:
Every in the month of June and July KEA Conducts Common Entrance Test to join in B.Pharmacy and after one month according to rank students will allot with there college or University. Now in 2017 KEA conducted Common Entrance Test of B.Pharmacy on July and now on August 10th KEA had released B.Pharma KEA Seat Allotment results 2017. Many students are waiting to check B.Pharma KEA Seat Allotment Results 2017.
How to Check B.Pharma KEA Seat Allotment Results 2017:
- Visit Official website o KEA kea.kar.nic.in/
- Click on B.Pharma KEA Seat Allotment Results 2017.
- Enter Candidates Hallticket number
- Now you will get B.Pharma KEA Seat Allotment Result of candidate
- You can download and Take print out
Last day to download Seat Allotment Order is on August 14th. Students who want to appear for Phase 2 Counselling KEA will give Update on 2nd Counselling.
Documents which we should submit in College:
- Admit Cards
- Result/ Rank letter
- Date of birth certificate (if metric certificate does not bear the same)
- Class 10 certificate
- Class 10+2 certificate
- Class 10+2 marks sheet
- Eight passport size photograph same as affixed on the application form
- Provisional allotment letter generated on line
- Proof of identity
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST, OBC and Physical Handicap (PH) category should also bring certificate of proof issued by the competent authority (in the standard format as specified in the prospectus/information bulletin) and it should be in English or Hindi language. Please go through the prospectus/information bulletin carefully to understand and follow all the requirements regarding this.
For More Updates Visit Filmetriks