Last updated on May 22nd, 2017 at 09:34 pm
Happy Easter Funny Pictures for Facebook: Easter is a joyful festival all around the world and many people celebrate this festival with utter joy. Celebrated after the following Sunday after Good Friday, Easter is known for it’s Lovely designed eggs and Easter bunnies. Outdoor celebrations like Offering prayers in Church, Family lunch and dinners, Outdoor games and activities for kids help in building community and getting more friends for children. In another corner of the internet, internet geeks and surfers always prefer a hint of funniness in everything they do, and easter is no exception. Funny things for Easter include Easter Funny Images, Memes, Quotes, Facts, Riddles, Jokes and these will be shared on Facebook, WhatsApp and Twitter among friends and family. Here are some Funny Easter memes that’ll make your day along with Easter funny pictures for Facebook that will make your friends laugh on this joyful festival.
Happy Easter Funny riddles for Kids, Adults
Here are some rib tickling Funny Easter riddles suitable for both kids and adults.
Q: Why couldn’t the Easter egg family watch T.V.?
A: Because their cable was scrambled.
Q. Why did the Easter Bunny cross the road?
A. Because the chicken had his Easter eggs!
Q: What’s the difference between a picture of Jesus and the real Jesus?
A: You only need one nail to hang up the picture of Jesus.
Q: Why do we paint Easter eggs?
A: Because it’s too hard to wallpaper them!
Q: Why can’t a rabbit’s nose be twelve inches long?
A: Because then it would be a foot.
Q: What did the father egg do when the mother egg told him a joke?
A: He cracked up!
Q: How long does the Easter Bunny like to party?
A: Around the cluck!
Q: Why was the Easter Bunny so upset?
A: He was having a bad hare day!
Q. Why did the Easter egg hide?
A. He was a little chicken!
Q: Why wouldn’t you want to be an Easter egg?
A: You only get laid once.
Q: How does the Easter Bunny keep his fur neat?
A: With a hare brush!
Q: What do you call rabbits that live at the North Pole?
Q: What is the Easter Bunny’s favourite type of music?
A: Hip Hop!
Q: What do you call a rabbit that tells good jokes?
A: funny bunny!
Happy Easter Funny Quotes Wishes SMS Messages and Poems:
Send these hilarious and Easter Funny Quotes along with Easter Wishes as SMS/Message to your friends and make them smile along with early morning Easter wishes.
- The Good thing: if you find Easter eggs on Easter.
The Bad thing: if you find Easter eggs on Christmas.
- My father was so cheap.
Every Easter we’d wear the same clothes,
but he’d take us to a different church.
- Easter is the time of year when all of the Halloween candy miraculously makes it into the Easter Basket. Happy Easter to all the candy lovers out there!
- My mom used to say that Greek Easter was later because then you get stuff cheaper.
- We are told to let our light shine,
and if it does, we won’t need to tell anybody it does.
Lighthouses don’t fire cannons to call attention to their shining –
they just shine.
- My son told me that the tooth fairy,
Easter Bunny and Santa Claus do not exist and he really upset me,
because I understood that my life is a lie.
- 2,000 years ago Jesus was crucified.
Three days later he walks out of a cave.
And now they celebrate with chocolate bunnies and marshmallow peeps,
and beautifully decorated
I guess these were things Jesus loved as a child.
- A strangely reflective, even melancholy day.
Is that because, unlike our cousins in the northern hemisphere,
Easter is not associated with the energy and
vitality of spring but with the more subdued spirit of autumn.
- A man who was completely innocent,
offered himself as a sacrifice for the good of others,
including his enemies, and became the ransom of the world.
It was a perfect act.
Funny Facts about Easter Sunday:
Here are the Six best Easter funny facts that will catch you in awe and make you laugh at the same time.
- The tallest chocolate Easter egg ever was made in Italy in 2011. At 10.39 metres in height and 7,200 kg in weight, it was taller than a giraffe and heavier than an elephant!
- Are you an ears, arms or tail person? Seventy-six percent of people eat the ears on the chocolate bunny first, 5 percent go for the feet and 4 percent for the tail.
- Egg dyes were once made out of natural items such as onion peels, tree bark, flower petals, and juices.
- In 1981 the White House began to use wooden Easter eggs so they could be kept as keepsakes.
- Why do we celebrate Easter? Christians celebrate the story of Easter and rejoice in the belief that Jesus died for our sins and was resurrected (came back) from death. Jesus was reborn and lives today; he was reborn because God exists and is alive
- 16 billion jelly beans are made specifically for Easter which is enough to fill a plastic egg the size of a 9-story building.
Happy Easter Memes for Facebook, Instagram(Latest 2017)
Memes are one of the best inventions of this century and Easter also has it’s set of memes that you would like to share with your friends. Choose any one from these below Easter funny memes and share them on Facebook, WhatsApp and Twitter.
Send these funny and amazing Easter 2017 funny memes to your friends and have a laugh with them whole heartedly. We wish everyone a Happy Easter 2017.