NEET 2017 2nd Allotment Results: Today MCC(Medical Counselling Committee) will release NEET 2017 2nd allotment results at MCC official website mcc.nic.in many students who had appeared for NEET 2nd Counselling they are waiting for resuLts at last today at 3 PM MCC had released NEET 2017 2nd Allotment Results. On July 15th NEET 1st round allotment results had declared and students who are not satisfied by there college they again participated in 2nd Counselling and now on August 8th MCC had declared NEET 2017 2nd Allotment Results in MCC official website.
NEET 2017 2nd Allotment Results Declared by @mcc.nic.in:
Today at 3 PM MCC will release NEET 2017 2nd allotment results at official website mcc.nic.in. Students who are waiting for NEET 2nd Allotment results now they can check. After seat allotment students should carry all the document’s and submit in college from August 9th to August 19th. this year in 2017 around 6,11,539 students had appeared for NEET 2017 Exam and total number of seats are 8,500. When compared to last year now in 2017 more number of applications and more number of students had appeared for the exam.
How To Check NEET 2017 Rouund 2 Allotment Result:
- Go to official website of MCC(Medical Counselling Committee) mcc.nic.in
- Click on NEET 2017 Round 2 allotment results
- Enter your NEET 2017 Hallticket Number
- Now you can see NEET 2017 2nd Allotment Results
- You can download or you can take print out
Documents which we should submit in College:
- Admit Cards of exam issued by CBSE
- Result/ Rank letter issued by CBSE
- Date of birth certificate (if metric certificate does not bear the same)
- Class 10 certificate
- Class 10+2 certificate
- Class 10+2 marks sheet
- Eight passport size photograph same as affixed on the application form
- Provisional allotment letter generated on line
- Proof of identity
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST, OBC and Physical Handicap (PH) category should also bring certificate of proof issued by the competent authority (in the standard format as specified in the prospectus/information bulletin) and it should be in English or Hindi language. Please go through the prospectus/information bulletin carefully to understand and follow all the requirements regarding this.
For More Updates Visit Filmetriks