Davangere University result: Davangere University has released the results for BA, BCOM, BCM, BCA and PG courses on their official website. The exams were conducted in May and results are now available. The results are for Under Graduate students who applied for the college courses. Students of the Shivagangothri campus can check their Davangere University results by visiting their login page.
Davangere University results 2017 for UG, PG in BA/BCOM/BBM/BCA/PG courses available @ davangereuniversity.ac.in, dudwebresults.eadminaargees.com
Students of Davangere University can check their results by visiting the website davangereuniversity.ac.in. The results are currently released for UG and PG students only and the results announcement for other courses is still to be announced. Here are the courses for which the results are available.
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.com)
- Bachelor of Business Management (B.B.M)
- Bachelor of Computer Sciences (B.Sc)
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (B.C.A)
How to Check Davangere University results 2017 for UG/PG
Follow the below steps to check your Davangere university 2017 results for UG and PG courses in your respective subjects.
- Go to Davangere official website, www.davangereuniversity.ac.in
- On the notifications panel, click on ‘DAVANGERE UNIVERISTY UG RESULTS’.
- The webpage will be redirected to a login page of dudwebresults.eadminaargees.com
- On the login page, enter your Course with Semester and Registration number
- Hit on ‘View Result’.
- Download/Print your result
Students who qualified in the exam are given admission into the next semester. Students who failed their exam should wait for the announcement date for supplementary exams. Keep checking our education news to know more details about Davangere university news.
For more news Follow: Filmetriks on Facebook and twitter.